The vast majority of data available on companies is unstructured. By bringing structure and numerical value to just a fraction of that data through artificial intelligence, our solution can deliver precise and unique investment insights.
Features & Benefits
Uncover new sources of alpha
New world signals coming from unstructured data are helping generate an ever-increasing percentage of alpha. Our solution can help you separate the signals from the noise and uncover opportunities to outperform the market.
Focus on Material Factors as defined by SASB
TruValue Labs is the first to use AI techniques to measure ESG performance, tied to measures developed by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board™ (SASB).
Material ESG events as they occur
Insight360 provides immediate access to scores based on these crucial topics as they are happening.
Make more fully informed decisions
Shine a light on the intangible factors that drive the majority of company value to make better decisions.
About Our Scores
The Insight Score is a measure of a company’s longer- term ESG track record, similar to a ratings system. Scores are less sensitive to daily events and reflect the enduring performance record of a company over time.
Measures the trend of a company’s Insight score. It is a unique ESG metric in the industry that gives investors a high-definition, high-frequency view of the trajectory of a company’s ESG performance.
A measure of near-term ESG performance changes that highlights opportunities and controversies, enabling real-time monitoring of companies.
The Volume Score is the total number of unique data points captured over a 12 month trailing period.
SASB’s 30 Categories
Leadership & Governance
- Systemic risk management
- Accident and safety management
- Business ethics and transparency of payments
- Competitive behavior
- Regulatory capture and political influence
- Materials sourcing
- Supply chain management
- Human rights and community relations
- Access and affordability
- Customer welfare
- Data security and customer privacy
- Fair disclosure and labeling
- Fair marketing and advertising
- GHG emissions
- Air quality
- Energy management
- Fuel management
- Water and wastewater management
- Waste and hazardous materials management
- Biodiversity impacts
- Labor relations
- Fair labor practices
- Diversity and inclusion
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment, development, and retention
Business Model & Innovation
- Lifecycle impacts of products and services
- Environmental and social impacts on assets and operations
- Product packaging
- Product quality and safety